Friday, September 5, 2008

Existential Crisis?

Or is that too dramatic? It took me a week of making lists on tiny little pieces of paper to finally even choose a NAME for this blog...much less get around to actually POSTING in it. I was stuck on the idea that it had to somehow sum me up in a funny, pithy, meaningful way. Then I got over myself and went to the tried and true baseball metaphors. Along the way, I rejected such gems as "Queen of the Monkey Boys"...I really don't remember why, but I suspect that my darling sons were probably beating each other up at the time. Also on the discard pile: "Chronicles of Mom-ia" (makes me want to barf now, but seemed like a good idea at the time), and "Confessions of a Closet Showgirl". I meant it in a Broadway kind of way, but couldn't stop picturing feather boas, and stilettos, and fishnet stockings. Anyone who knows me can stop that laughing RIGHT NOW!

No comments: